Spent the hottest part of yesterday at a nearby National Park taking pictures of Macaques, Mud-skipper, and the southern-most tip of mainland Asia. Then we went to 'Jusco' and bought a few groceries and got some Malaysian Ringgits from the cash machine. Tropical thunderstorm in the late afternoon. Turns out I really like Bundaberg Ginger Beer. Had great French supper at a local restaurant, with a local expat friend of of D & P's. Good food, good wine, but I fell asleep in the car on the way home - we were pretty tired from the jet lag. Sunscreen preserves our pasty whiteness. Mission today - haircut for me, and Jennifer - buy a hat !
Monday, March 22, 2010
Mad Dogs and Oregonians in the Noonday Sun
Spent the hottest part of yesterday at a nearby National Park taking pictures of Macaques, Mud-skipper, and the southern-most tip of mainland Asia. Then we went to 'Jusco' and bought a few groceries and got some Malaysian Ringgits from the cash machine. Tropical thunderstorm in the late afternoon. Turns out I really like Bundaberg Ginger Beer. Had great French supper at a local restaurant, with a local expat friend of of D & P's. Good food, good wine, but I fell asleep in the car on the way home - we were pretty tired from the jet lag. Sunscreen preserves our pasty whiteness. Mission today - haircut for me, and Jennifer - buy a hat !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment